Tweet ThisBookmark and Share

MANDATORY RULES MEETING - SUNDAY MAY 3rd AT THE PRIME TIME TAVERN IN MADISON FOR ALL TOY MEMBERS

2020 TOY  membership is $150 

- The top placing LAWC TOY teams from the Pre- and/or Mid-Season Open and Celebrity Walleye Classic will have to fish at least 4 of the 5 regular season qualifiers to be eligible for the LAWC Championship birth.  Only 1 TOY team member must fish the event to be eligible. If they do not satisfy all requirements, it will go to the next team in line. 

-  Non-LAWC TOY teams will only be eligible for 75% of the actual winnings on the 5 qualifier events. The other 25% will go into the LAWC general fund.





League Night Results








Torrey Lake Nighlty Calcutta Results


2020 Teams:
Team #1 - Mike Gustafson, Brent Mortenson, Brandon Lambert
Team #2 - Jason Smidt, Jason Winter, Josh Spielman
Team #3 - Corey Rost, Chad Lade
Team #4 - Brandon Burg, Tyler Currey, Mitch Gehrels
Team #5 - TJ Hauck, Adam Schwiesow
Team #6 -  Ryan Winter, Joe Rodriguez, Mike Kappes
Team #7 - Jadon Evans, Taylor Nordmeyer, Jesse Evans
Team #8 - Austin Ellingson, Justin Strutz
Team #9 - James Molengraaf, Thomas Molengraaf, Jeff Ekern
Team #10 - Todd Revier, Kerry Mertz, TBD
Team #11 -  Mitchell Frewaldt, Jeff Hansen
Team #12 - Jeremy KillsAHundred, Chris Groen, Nate Nielson
Team #13 - Scott Seitz, Kaiden Dorris, Mike Dorris
Team #14 - Ben Burgess, Braden Wieking, Brandon Jarman
Team #15 - Mike McGillvray, Nate Nowak, Nick Dossett
Team #16 -  Preston Parmelee, Pari Skoog, PJ Parmelee
Team #17 - Shannon Spurlin, Greg Spurlin, Adam Hudson
Team #18 - Ryan Block,Tony Herting, Nate Kvalheim
Team #19 - Troy Eisenberg, Chris Kendall, Aaron Sanderson
Team #20 - Dan Geiken, Brad Berens, James Miron
Team #21 - Josh Bryant, Philip Ruml, Jerae Wire
Team #22 - Josh Miller, Steve Swanson, Austin Berg
Team #23 - Josh Deknikker, Miles Hunsley, Jake Lanning
Team #24 - Nathan Hofer, Eli Hofer, Hayden Busch
Team #25 -  Steve Alverson, Shannon Grismer, Derek Juneau
Team #26 -  Austin Dorris, Mike Hinker, John Brooks
Team #27 - Cory Kern, Andrew Maher, Shawn Hawks
Team #28 - Dustin Kjelden, Jason Merkley, Dustin Halverson
Team #29 - Johnny Ricke, Jacob Steffensen
Team #30 - Cameron Martin, James Rezac, James Gatti
Team #31 - Dan Houg, Chris Schenkel, Jim Girard
Team #32 -  Lance Tschetter, Dakota Tschetter, Trevor McCaskell
Team #33 - Jordan Schwans, Jerome Salanoa, Josh Kloos
Team #34 - Blake Barber, Sam Souter
Team #35 - Dylan Tams, Danny Morrison, Eric Bazyn
Team #36 -  Styles Brown, Devon Carlson, Shanon Carlson
Team #37 - Jordan Pratt, Chad Hanson
Team #38 -  David Lentsch, Zane Lentsch, Jeremy Baker
Team #39 - John Meyer, Matt Loban, Austin Cragoe
Team #40 - Jacob Arlt, Evan Koerner
Team #41 -  Doug Lovro, Todd Henle, Steve Anderson
Team #42 - Jason Stahl, Drake Mohr, Jeremy Roe
Team #43 - Austin Early, Carroll Stewart, Tim Brown
Team #44 - Mike Fonder, Taylor Anderson, Jon Jensen
Team #45 - Nick Rockwell, Ryan Sauter, Mike Zell
Team #46 - Cody Magnuson, Cale Corbin, Dane Westover
Team #47 - Jeff Kohler, Mark Davis, Shannon Shultis
Team #48 - Tanner Eining, Kyle Magnuson, Rich Hollingshead
Team #49 - Todd Lindsay, Mike Dossett, Jeff Jones